- All-purpose fall protection kit includes 1191995 FIRST™ harness, 1341001 PRO™ 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg shock absorbing lanyard in one handy container
- Includes Lightweight FIRST™ harness with pass-thru buckle legs and 5-point adjustment (model 1191995) and PRO™ 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg shock absorbing lanyard (model 1341001)
- Durable 10” x 10” x 13.5” bucket with handle
- This approach to fall protection simplifies the buying decision and makes choosing the correct system simple, fast and safe
- 310 lbs. (141 kg) weight capacity
- Ideal for use in construction and general industries
- Meets Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502 standards
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.