- Complete fall protection system for construction or maintenance in one handy container
- 6 ft. (1.8m) pass-thru type tie-off adaptor (model 5900578)
- Lightweight FIRST™ harness with pass-thru buckle legs and 5-point adjustment (model 1191995)
- Compact rope adjuster with built-in 2 ft. (0.6m) PRO™ shock absorbing lanyard (model 1340005)
- Durable and lightweight 5/8" dia. (1.6cm) 50 ft. (15.2m) blended lifeline with snap hook (model 1204001)
- Durable bucket with handle
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.