- NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors and particulates
- Use with 3M™ Facepieces 6000 Series, or 3M™ Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet filter holders and 3M™ Rugged Comfort 6500 Series
- When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications such as grinding, sanding and welding for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
- Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.