Partner with Saf-T-Gard for company-wide safety programs. Whether you have 1 location or 100 locations, Saf-T-Gard has the resources for all of your safety needs. Our expert safety professionals will visit your location(s) to evaluate the potential hazards and provide recommendations for the appropriate PPE. We then leverage your company’s size and buying power to help consolidate your PPE items into the safest, most appropriate and most cost-effective choices and communicate this back to the individual plant level.
From product recommendations, facility safety analysis, inventory control procedures and managing consistency across organizations – Saf-T-Gard will identify, respond to and exceed your expectations with the following Key Account Program benefits:
- Guaranteed stock dedicated to your company through custom programs including unique stock coding to further ensure product availability
- PPE standardization programs consolidate SKUs, increase compliance and demonstrate significant bottom line savings
- Multi-plant implementation capabilities accelerate time and cost savings
- Maximum discounts on quality products from the world’s leading safety products manufacturers
- Dedicated sales staff and customer service team readily accessible to single and multi-location plants providing technical support, new product recommendations and process improvements
- Fax, phone, EDI, XML punch out and online ordering capabilities with enhanced reporting functionality including fill rates, weekly stock status reports, monthly savings reports and quarterly usage reports
- Simplified monthly reporting data with one PO number, contract number, location, shipment number, quantity ordered, price and unique stock code for all purchases at all locations, including custom reporting capabilities available to meet your reporting needs — whatever they may be
- 24-hour on-call response services available to handle emergency situations as they arise
Saf-T-Gard understands that no two facilities are 100% alike and is committed to delivering on each location’s individual, unique requirements. Knowing this, Saf-T-Gard can treat each facility as a separate entity when designing inventory programs, task analysis and PPE recommendations, etc. The objective of standardization will never compromise the need for a proprietary product for a particular facility.