- Used in applications involving metal fumes
- Increased respiratory protection for applications such as welding, soldering, and other operations in which metal fumes may be present
- Flame-resistant per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
- Comfortable foam faceseal/fully adjustable straps
- Advanced Electrostatic Media with highly charged microfibers to enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing you to breathe easier
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve
- Availability is subject to change without notice due to high demand and limited supply
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.