- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels of organic vapors*
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
- Braided headbands and soft inner material provide comfort
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirements
- *3M™ recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors - Nuisance level organic vapor refers to concentrations less than the OSHA PEL or other applicable government exposure limits, whichever is lower
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.