- No-Tangle triangular design allows harness to fall into place for quick and easy donning and holds its basic shape so shoulder straps don’t rub against neck
- Water-repellent Repel™ webbing has built-in rip-stitch impact indicators for inspection of harness for prior damaging impact loads
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjuster makes adjustments simple and fast, eliminating loose ends and locking into place to prevent slippage
- Includes tongue-buckle, quick-connect or pass-through leg straps and incorporates a spring-loaded, stand-up dorsal D-ring for fast, easy and safe connections
- Tech-Lite™ aluminum alloy buckles reduce both carried weight and energy required for all-day job performance
- Features lanyard keepers for holding unused snap hooks and reducing trip hazards
- i-Safe™ enabled with RFID technology; label protector has Velcro® cover for holding harness labels and i-Safe identification tag
- Capacity: 420 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA regulations and ANSI standards, including ANSI Z359.11
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.