- Lighter, stronger and more durable than previous EZ-STOP models; 66% smaller and 40% lighter with 3/4" webbing that reduces weight
- Includes HI-10™ Vectran® energy management material, which is a multifilament, high-tenacity performance yarn spun from liquid crystal polymer that is 5x stronger than steel and provides minimal moisture absorption and resists abrasion, chemicals, cuts and impact
- Features redesigned steel snap hooks for lighter weight, Hi-Viz reflective material, Repel™ webbing, protected labels and i-Safe™ identification tag
- Lightest, strongest, smallest shock absorber in the world with rugged, durable, soft shock absorber cover
- Patent-pending, locking gate/nose design for maximum strength and security
- Dual action, 3,600-lb. gate for ANSI/CSA compliance and increased strength
- 2 1/2" Gate opening fits around most structures
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.