- Mobile design automatically follows user
- Manual option allows user to fix in place
- Cam locking system for safety
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline
- Durable and lightweight corrosion resistant construction
- For use with 5/8" (16 mm) diameter polyester/polypropylene blend rope lifeline
- Use with 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.