- Designed for use only with 3M™ headgear products (sold separately)
- Polycarbonate faceshields are for use in applications with high impact
- Aluminized faceshields are for high-heat and high-impact applications
- Ideal for metal working, utilities, forestry and other industries
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ High Impact standard when worn with 3M™ headgear
- WARNING: All faceshields must be worn with safety glasses or safety goggles
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.