- Duo-Lok™ quick-connect buckles: lightweight, one-hand use with memory-fit
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters: simple, fast adjustment that locks into position
- Hybrid comfort padding: combines premium comfort with durability, protective shoulder caps
- Tech-Lite™ aluminum D-rings: lightweight alloy for added comfort
- Repel™ technology webbing: provides up to 5 times more abrasion resistance and water repellency
- Padded, full-body harness with soft, durable, anti-absorbent webbing and reflective material
- Includes stand-up, aluminum dorsal and shoulder D-rings, shoulder pads, integrated suspension trauma straps, impact indicator stitches and breakaway lanyard keepers
- Capacity: 420 lbs.
- Meets all applicable OSHA regulations and ANSI Z359.11 standard
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.