- Stretchable lanyard incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to an average of 900 lbs.
- Features abrasion-resistant tubular webbing for durability and 3,600-lb. gated hooks
- Expands to 6' and contracts to 4 1/2' in reaction to movements, reducing trip fall hazards and snagging
- Impact indicator allows for visual inspection of unit
- i-Safe™ RFID technology enabled
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA regulations and ANSI standards, including ANSI Z359.1
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.