- Ready to use straight out of the box
- Approved for use with certain 3M™ Powered Air Purifying and Supplied Air Respirator Systems
- Made from Polypropylene coated non-woven Polypropylene
- Features the innovative 3M™ Quick Release Swivel (QRS) connection with compatible 3M breathing tubes
- CFM Capacity per Minute: 100 CFM, 50 CFM
- Supplied Air Respirator Style: Low-Pressure Portable Ambient Air Pump, MST Portable and Fixed Panels, Versaflo™ AP-600 Portable Panels, W-Series Fixed Panels
- Valve Type: Air Regulating Valve, Cooling / Heating Valve, Low Pressure Valve
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.