- NIOSH approved P95 for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Carbon filter material helps provide relief against nuisance levels of acid gases*
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve – proprietary one-way valve for easy exhalation and cool comfort
- Adjustable M-noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points, greater comfort, and helps in obtaining a secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging
- Suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear
•Braided headbands are designed to help enhance comfort and increase wearability
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirements.
- *3M™ recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gas - Nuisance level acid gas refers to concentrations less than the OSHA PEL or other applicable government exposure limits, whichever is lower
Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com.